One of the most luxurious homes in Phuket, Villa Yin is a sleek, modern property at the water’s edge. Its indoor/outdoor plan blends the beauty of Phuket with high style; leather Eames chairs, platform beds and quirky, bright red chairs face the Andaman Sea. A friendly staff is there to take care of every need, as well — all guests have to do is enjoy and indulge in the breathtaking views.
What we love
- Infinity pool overlooking the ocean
- Museum-quality art and design
- Friendly and accommodating staff
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Proximity to Phuket nightlife
- Elegant “treehouse” design
- 7,000 square feet with four oceanfront bedrooms spread across the villa (sold together). Max occupancy: 10
- Three night minimum stay
- Car rental is advisable
- Not handicap-accessible
- Beach can be rocky — watch children
The separate guesthouse contains two perfectly apportioned bedrooms; further down the hillside are two more bedrooms and a massive master suite, replete with home office, walk-in closet and separate sitting area.
No one comes to Phuket to sit inside, though — and Villa Yin is all about the views, both indoors and out. The infinity pool, sauna and hot tub all feel as if they pour into the Andaman Sea, while the private beach access brings guests directly to the shore. And wherever you are on the grounds, a full staff of chefs and housemen will attend to you, whether you want a towel on the beach or lemongrass tea on the deck.
For adventurous guests, Villa Yin is just minutes away from an elephant trek through the jungle or a boat trip to Ko Phi Phi (the gorgeous setting of Leonardo DiCaprio's The Beach). And once the sun goes down, the other side of Phuket comes alive. Guests are minutes away from the excitement of Patong, which feels like a blend of Sin City and Bourbon Street. And after a night on the town, guests are able to retreat to the terraces of Villa Yin to take in the sunrise.
- Vegas, baby. Enjoy a Vegas-style revue with a Thai twist at one of Phuket’s most popular attractions, Phuket FantaSea.
- Fight night. A truly local experience. Ringside seats, and hopefully some gambling winnings, make any Muay Thai fight a must.
- Welcome to Cabaret. Simon’s Cabaret is a drag queen cabaret show and one of the most popular attractions in Southern Thailand.
- Paradise island. Take a 40-minute boat ride to Koh Phi Phi — an island you’ve probably seen on your co-worker’s screensaver.
- Jungle trek. Trek through the Thai jungle atop an elephant. A unique opportunity to bond with Thailand’s most revered animals.
- Villa Yin is approximately 7,000 square feet and features 4 bedrooms.
- Bedroom 1: Master Bedrooms feature a bathroom, office, outdoor hot tub, ocean views, and a 3/4 wraparound deck. Master Bedroom has a king bed and can accommodate two people.
- Bedroom 2: Guest bedroom features a bathroom, walk in closet, and ocean view deck. The bedroom has a king bed and can accommodate two people.
- Bedroom 3: Guest bedroom features a bathroom, walk in closet, and ocean view deck. The bedroom has a queen bed and can accommodate two people.
- Guest House: Guest house features a living room, bathroom, bar with fridge and microwave and an ocean view deck. The Guest house has a bedroom with a queen bed that can accommodate two people and a king sized sleeper sofa for two people.
- Handicapped Accessible: No
( Images and Text via )